Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bobeches

This post is in honor of my mother... who magically seems to know the actual crazy words for the oddest little things that she needs me to bring from her house to her house with Quill... yesterday it was bobeches. Now before I show you what exactly this is I will just let you know that I've tried for a good hour to figure out how to attempt to do the phonetics for you to say it on your own. But I can't do it.. don't try it.. just say whatever works for you. Just thank god your mother didn't say to you over the phone while you were at work that it is definitely not some kind of sex thing. Which was never even mentioned to begin with...

And they even come in holiday prints!!
Yeap that whole fancy word and the "its not a sex thing" talk from my mother is all for those stupid little glass candle doo-dads that keep wax from falling on your pretty table.

No comments: