Monday, December 10, 2007

Something just for Dana

This post is for Dana, and if you don't know her, lemme explain her. We are co-workers, and she is now obsessed with my blog, which is great, I wish everyone was obsessed with my blog, but I digress. She is also vegetarian (or maybe even vegan, right now I can't remember which so I profusely apologize and will even update my blog when she tells me). So I told her I would find something to post for her since she constantly reminds us about the baby seals that are suffering or rabbits or whichever (all said with love and sarcasm at the same time)... so I searched for PETA shirts and found these two that remind me of her. I hope she likes them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina!!!
I love this blog! And I must tell you that currently I am a vegetarian, with a desire to be vegan. I know most people don't appreciate my views on "animal rights" but it is a part of who I am and it was nice of you to consider me in your blog!!!!! Thanks again