Sunday, January 6, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure....

I am finally posting the "final" pictures of our house... final as in final before we moved all of our stuff all over..... it's a very long set of pics... enjoy!!

Front Entrance Way

Living Room

Dining Room

Powder Room

Door to Study (somehow don't have pic of actual study)
Great Room Upper Windows of Great Room
View Upstairs
View Into Kitchen
Kitchen
Sink Window
Sliding Door
Stairs
1st Back bedroom...smallest bedroom
1st front bedroom
Window In Walk-In Closet... odd but yet fun
Upstairs railing
View Down

Guest BathroomLinen Closet

2nd front bedroom
Laundry RoomWalking Into Master Bedroom/View of Bathroom

Double Sink Area
Linen Closet
Jacuzzi Tub...

Shower

Double Vanity/Mirror/Walk-In

Inside View

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice house Christina!!! I'm sure with your fabulous taste, it will look amazing once its decorated!! Congrats! Hopefully,
I will be cleared to come back to work this week!! I'm trying to sneak in a week early because I'm sick of being home!!!

Erin said...

I want your bathroom!!!!! We have totally decided we're building an addition with a master suite so we can have a bigger room and a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub

Anonymous said...

Gosh you were right...there were a gabillion...or was it bajillion? Lol...Anyway,I love the house and I'm so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see you decorate the place!