Sunday, February 3, 2008

Master Bedroom Inspiration

So for weeks/months I have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of the show that I used to watch that featured a design company who re-did different rooms (obviously since that's what they do). They did one particular bedroom in the blue/greys with white linens and pops of color that I have been picturing in my head for years. So while sitting here watching the superbowl I remembered the name!! So I tracked down their site and found the bedroom that I had been looking for!!
There are only 3 pictures (and none of the damn curtains) but at least you can all get an idea, and they even list where they got items and the name of the paint colors! Hooray!! The whole bedroom was based upon the blue colors that are in the painting above the bed (which you can sorta see). Three different paint colors were used... the Slate Blue was used as the accent wall behind the bed. I believe the Manchester was used on the other main walls and the Designer White was used in the little alcove where the chaise lounge is. I think I could use the Slate Blue as the accent wall and then paint the other walls the white color and keep my curtains (which I have yet to figure out which one). Who knows, but at least I found the original inspiration!!

No comments: