Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yes I am a Slacker...

Things have been a little hectic since Easter and I have been a posting slacker. First of all the kitties are running around like crazy things. We had a little rough patch for 2 days last week where they just didn't seem to click. But they seem to have gotten over that squabble phase and now run and play, tumble, watch the birds together, and eat each other's food. They even occaisionally rub on each other without hissing! For all of you who know Zoe... this is nothing short of a miracle.

The day after Easter we recieved some furniture!! My mother finally sold her house (closing is April 12th) and that means that we now have a dining room set! I was sooo nervous about it because when we measured the table we thought it was just barely going to fit in our dining room. Well we were obviously wrong because it looks awesome! Now we just have to repad and change the fabric on the chair bottoms and fill up the china cabinet with my china and crystal glasses. That's right I'm 28 years old and I have not 1 but 2 sets of china.

We also recieved 2 wing back chairs (which I am totally finding slip covers for) and a few end tables. I promise to have pictures of all these things once it's light out enough for you to actually see things.

No comments: