Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer vacation is over.....



I suppose you could say I took the summer off from blogging. Things have been a bit hectic this summer (especially that pesky month of July!) and I'm back feeling reinspired, slightly rejuvenated, and ready to get back to blogging. The new early fall catalogs are rolling in (yay for lots of new design ideas!) to the house. I think everytime we get one Jason asks... "didn't we just get that one last week?". Althougth I know he peaks at them when I'm not looking. So my promise to you guys is to post at least once a week (there will be a bunch of posts starting this week to hopefully make up for my summer laziness)... But right now I'm off to enjoy this beautiful lazy Saturday morning with Jason...




Enjoy the weekend!!




By the way... it was this time last year that this all started becoming a reality!!!



No comments: