Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PB love.... AGAIN!

So I have lots of stuff to post about the TWO new Pottery Barn catalogs I've recieved... but this is dedicated to this one single picture that I am totally in love with... well the wall color anyway. See it's now September which means in 3 1/2 mths I can start actually deciding on paint colors and then ACTUALLY PAINTING with those paint colors.



I love love love the pale grey wall color. With the white couch and the red chair and the rug... and oh man I am just droolin! And while I've found a multitude of white couches that I also drool over... I'm just not sure it's wise to actually get one with a grey cat and a black cat who also live in this house. So I could paint the living room this color, the dining room, the study, or even our bedroom..


My bestest friend Steph painted her dining room a very gorgeous deep greyish color. It looks amazing with her dark wood furniture (like mine!). I desperately would love to paint the living room a shade of pale grey, with a white couch, a rug, and two small chairs with a bold print covering them. Am I crazy with my two kitties? Lots of options... any opinions?

Just found this image (thanks domino!) and I love the dark couches too! But I think I'm still loving the white with color. Especially since the "great room" has the dark couches in it.

No comments: