Friday, May 16, 2008

Peony love...

One of my favorite blogs is Peonies and Polaroids (check out her darling purse!!) ... which the title reminded me of how I love peonies and haven't used them in awhile. So for mother's day Amy and I had a "dinner party" for my mom and I wanted to base the whole table setting off of soft pink peonies and white linens. Of course I failed to realize that it is not quite the in season for peonies. So I had to settle with a mix of pale pink and white roses. Of course I failed to take any pictures of how adorable the table looked. But I've decided to post a few images of the beautiful flowers.




*Images via flowerchik.com and flowerbud.com,

1 comment:

cara said...

Thank you for the mention!

I love the pictures, needless to say!

I have a lot of 'favourites' when it comes to flowers, but seeing a peony always makes me abandon my others. They're just so beautiful.

I wish they were in season for longer too.