Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For the 6th day of Christmas

6 of my favorite skin care/make up products...

1. Boscia Williow Bark Breakout Treatment... I swear the bottle lasted forever and it totally works!
2-5. I am a Freshaholic... love the company... love the products... wish the prices were a little cheaper. My favorites... Sugar face polish (leaves the skin looking all glowy and amazing) Sugar Body Wash.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this.. I could just sniff it all day long. Supernova mascara .. and the new Firebird mascara.. which I have a tiny tiny sample of and I love the combination of them both. I need a big tube of this stuff!!









6. I don't buy NARS eyeshadows often because they are a little on the expensive side.. but when I do I never regret it. There are so many pretty colors to choose from. I couldn't change the colors on this picture to show you my fave.

*all images via Sephora... of course*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of Nars shadows too. They're so pretty! I just wish they weren't so expensive! Love their lip glosses too :-) ~SS